Cancellation and Covid-19
For the cancellation of a definite booking, the following rules apply:
- cancellation up to 90 days before arrival date: payment of 30% of the travel sum (deposit)
- cancellation from 90 to 28 days before arrival date: payment of 60% of the travel sum
- Cancellation from 28 days up to and including the last day before the arrival date: payment of 90% of the travel sum
For later cancellation or non-appearance, the full travel sum will be charged.
Cancellation can be made in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone ((+351) 925 903 989). We recommend that you always take out travel and cancellation insurance.
Because of Covid-19 we have adjusted cancellation conditions. Cancellation is possible:
- if the government of the country of origin through their official websites has marked our region in Portugal as an orange area (only necessary travel) or red area (no travel)
- if the Portuguese government, via the official websites, has obliged travellers from the country of origin to go into quarantine after arrival in Portugal
If one of these conditions is met, we prefer to offer a voucher that is valid up to one and a half years after the original arrival date. However, as a traveller you always retain the right to a refund.